martes, 14 de mayo de 2013

Happy Birthday, George Lucas!

George Lucas, the greatest filmmaker of all time, turns 69 today. I want to take this time to say, Happy Birthday to George, I really hope that you enjoy your retirement and your marriage. 

George, you created two of my favorite film series, Star Wars and Indiana Jones, and certainly without those 2, our lives would be much harder to deal with. You have revolutionized the film industry in more than one way, and ultimately, you have been one of the most influential people in my life.

It's great to see that you stood up against the hateboys and did Episodes I-III the way you wanted them to be. It's also sad to think about how hard it must have been for you to have sold Lucasfilm, but I know that you made the best decision for Star Wars and for you and your family. 

So, at the end of the day, I simply want you to have a Happy Birthday George. May The Force Be With You.

1 comentario: