lunes, 28 de enero de 2013

Lucasfilm postpones Episodes II and III release date in 3D

Well my friends. Some fans in the internet are angry, myself worried. See for yourself.




FOCUSING ON STAR WARS: EPISODE VII, LUCASFILM POSTPONES EPISODES II AND III 3D


Lucasfilm has decided to postpone this fall's scheduled release of Star Wars Episodes II and III in 3D. Given the recent development that we are moving forward with a new Star Wars trilogy, we will now focus 100 percent of our efforts on Star Wars: Episode VII in order to ensure the best possible experience for our fans. We will post further information about our 3D release plans at a later date.

The question rages on: are they trying to ignore Ep. I-III now that Disney bought Star Wars? I sure hope not. I sure hope that George Lucas has protected his art sufficiently well to prevent that from happening. And I really hope that it is postponement, NOT cancellation. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario